News feeds 2018
- 04-09: A new flashcard on Accessibility Audits is available. It can be provided on request. For more information visit our page.
- 13-07: Better late than never.. a press release on February 8 2018 introduces our DaNa-funded project on improving economic opportunities for people with disabilities in Myanmar. You can read all about it here.
- 12-07: Huib Cornielje is in the Phillipines from July 1 to 15 to evaluate a number of CBR programmes for the Liliane Foundation.
- 14-06: Enablement - represented by our partner Mr. Glenville Liburd (Eureka Health Services) - presented two posters on the annual CARPHA conference on St Kitts and Nevis. The poster titled "six years of disability-related research on St Kitts and Nevis" won a poster prize. It shows the outcomes of five studies carried out by students of Universities in The Netherlands (HSL and VU) and supervised by Mr Liburd and Enablement. Download the poster here.
- 04-06: Huib just returned from Uganda for the Liliane Foundation. Two trainers provided a kick-off training from May 28th to June 1st for the STEP project (Support Tools Enabling Parents) - that focuses on the quality of rehabilitation for children with Cerebral Palsy.
- 04-06: The RehApp demo is now available! Check out the link to the video here.
- 07-05: Enablement facilitated and was part of a workshop in Myanmar, from April 30th to May 3th. Together with the team of The leprosy Mission Myanmar and World Vision, we developed a plan to create more inclusion and participation in livelihood activities and the community for people with disabilities in Myanmar. An update will follow later.
- 25-04:Enablement is working hard on developing chapters for the RehApp in collaboration with the IDDC CBID task group and other experts. Meanwhile, the promotion clip is being finalised as well as the most updated version of the Spinal Cord Injury chapter. For more information visit our page.
- 10-01: Enablement received Maria Zuurmond of the London School of Health and Tropical Medicine for a presentation on her study for the manual "Getting to Know Cerebral Palsy". Her experiences and great amount of knowledge are immensely useful for the STEP-project of the Liliane Foundation which aims to improve care and rehabilitation for children with CP in four African countries.